Fearless Jewellery provides the following Pricing and Payment options for or any purchase between Fearless Jewellery and its customer. Fearless Jewellery shall also guarantee good quality of the purchased jewellery subject to the following conditions.
1. Terms. All sales shall be governed by Customer’s acceptance of the terms herein. Accordingly, any order placed by the customer shall be deemed an unequivocal acceptance of these terms.
2. Price. The prices include VAT, delivery, insurance and customs tax. They are all automatically added (at the cost shown) to the total amount due when you view the items in your shopping cart, and have selected your chosen method of payment.
The jewellery has been priced using market prices, however price fluctuations caused by, but not limited to: inflation, changes in tax rates, currency exchange rates can significantly alter the prices. Such changes will not affect orders in respect to which we have already sent you a dispatch confirmation.
We will inform you of any changes in the price, before debiting your card.
If you live in a country that does not use Pounds, US Dollar, and Euros, as currency, the bank will debit or credit your card according to the current conversion rate. The conversion rates may be subject to change accordingly.
For any further questions prior to this Price clause, section 2, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit card payment: If you have elected to pay by credit card, you agree that Fearless Jewellery is authorized to charge your designated credit card account for the applicable amount. Please note that your agreement with your credit card issuer or bank governs your use of your credit card, and you must refer to that agreement to ascertain your rights and liabilities as a cardholder. You should be aware that online payment transactions are subject to validation checks by your card issuer and we are not responsible if your card issuer declines to authorize payment for any reason. Please note that it is also possible that your card issuer may charge you an online handling fee or processing fee and we will not be held accountable for this.
Payment via Wire Transfer: If your chosen method of payment is through wire transfer, you can also choose to pay through monthly installments. Fearless Jewellery can accept up to 5 monthly installments on all orders up to 5,999.00€, 7 monthly installments for all orders between 6,000.00€ – 9,999.00€ and up to 9 monthly installments for all orders exceeding 10,000.00€ (the figure applies for euros, USD dollars and pounds). Fearless Jewellery shall submit an invoice within 30 calendar days of each invoice period, detailing the services it has provided and the amount owed under this agreement.
Subject to the terms in this clause 3, the principal amount of the order placed on our site shall become due in installments in the amounts and on the dates specified herein (each a “repayment date”), between Fearless Jewellery and the buyer plus any and all default payments owing under the transaction documents but not previously paid. If the company meets the additional financing threshold, then the outstanding principal amount of this note shall be due and payable in installments on the dates and in the amounts shown on the invoice.
If Buyer fails to pay any amounts when due, Fearless Jewellery reserves the right to require from Buyer interest thereon at a periodic rate of one and one-half percent (1.5%)., at any time that Fearless Jewellery believes in good faith that the buyer’s financial condition does not justify the terms of payment specified.
Please note that Fearless Jewellery will withhold the product until all installments are fully paid.
Fearless Jewellery will not be held accountable if in the event that the customer wishes to annul his purchase prior to having already paid monthly installments for his order. The customer can exercise his right for retraction on an order up to 14 days after the date of his 1st wire transfer. Fearless Jewellery will not disburse any refunds for any retraction request above the 14 days period as we would have already covered partial costs of design, labor and manufacture. We advise all our customers to please review your financial situation and capacity for reimbursement before undertaking a monthly installment plan with Fearless Jewellery.
Payment via SUMMO: If you opt to pay via “SUMMO”, you can choose a favorable payment plan from the available list to purchase the product. Based on your choice, you have to pay the remaining payments within the specified period. Under this option, you shall pay 50% upfront and pay the remainder of the balance in 2 installments of 30 days each. If the balance is unpaid before the due date, then the deposit payment will get closed.
For any further questions prior to this Payment clause, section 3, please contact us at email@example.com
4. Quality Guarantee: All products from Fearless Jewellery are exclusively made of platinum, solid gold and rhodium plated sterling silver with precious, semi-precious stones and enamel.
5. Certificate of authenticity: All our commercialized jewellery are guaranteed with a tangible certificate of authenticity for all pieces fabricated with precious stones, or a unique digital certificate of authenticity for all pieces fabricated with semi-precious stones, and/or in precious metal with no stones.
6. Areas Covered by the Guarantee: We offer a Certified Guarantee that covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of two (2) years since the date of purchase. We shall not perform any repair or replacement for any defect reported after the two-year Guarantee period. We advise you to keep your certificate safe.
7. Defective Jewellery: The jewellery is considered defective if it fails to meet any specifications from our site or in any other documents supplied with the jewellery, if any. In case of manufacturing defect, if you choose to keep your jewellery after the retracting period, our technical department will verify the defect in question and once approved, the jewellery will be repaired or replaced. You will pay the freight costs and will be reimbursed by Fearless Jewellery. Please note that if the defect results from a fault by Fearless Jewellery, we will pay the freight costs during the 2-year guarantee period.
8. Free Repair/Replacement: Subject to all conditions stated, the defects and damages revealed during the Guarantee period shall be addressed free of charge by Fearless Jewellery. For all reparations or replacements, please return the jewellery in its original case together with the guarantee, the certificate of authenticity and the purchase invoice to our return address below:
Mme PROSPERE Eléanor
72 les gommiers
9. Conditions for Guarantee: Guarantee will be provided under the following conditions:
A. This Guarantee only covers the defects realized within the 2-year guarantee period.
B. Immediately and effectively notify Fearless Jewellery about the defects within the Guarantee Period and cease any using of it.
C. The defective product along with a copy of the receipt, the Certificate of Guarantee, and all other purchase documents should be delivered to Fearless Jewellery.
D. The serial number, if any, of the delivered defective product must match the serial number sold to Customer.
E. Fearless Jewellery should be notified in writing of any alterations made in the product.
F. The product should be delivered together with a detailed and readable description of the defect.
G. The delivered product should have intact seals, where applicable, with production date or serial numbers of Fearless Jewellery or the Manufacturer and should be appropriately packaged during its loading, transportation and unloading.
H. The shipment to Fearless Jewellery must paid by the Customer, and we shall reimburse the charges.
10. Right to Charge the Guarantee Beneficiary: Fearless Jewellery reserves the right to charge the Guarantee beneficiary with the costs of service, transportation, insurance, and customs clearance if the defect does not fall within the scope of this Guarantee or the product has not been proven defective.
11. Areas not Covered by the Guarantee: The Guarantee does not cover:
A. Defects resulting from natural wear and tear from usage, and normal jewellery ageing.
B. Loss of any part of the product.
C. Damages due to the user’s fault or lack of knowledge including defects resulting from improper or abusive usage (shock, crushing, etc).
D. Defects resulting from any accidental circumstances.
E. The product that has been tempered with by the Guarantee beneficiary or any other person in any way, including reconfiguration, repair, willful constructional variations, modifications and adjustments;
F. The product with serial numbers and/or the Fearless Jewellery seals damaged or illegible, where applicable;
12. Right to Replace Product/Component: Fearless Jewellery reserves the right to replace the defective product or its component with a free-of-defects equivalent thereof, provided that such equivalent ensures efficiency and functionality equal to or higher than the original product or component. The replaced defective product or components shall become the property of Fearless Jewellery.
13. Extension of Guarantee Period: The Guarantee period is extended by the time during which the repaired product stays in Fearless Jewellery’s Service Center.
14. Force majeure: Fearless Jewellery shall not be held responsible for any failure in performance of the obligations as stipulated in this Guarantee, whenever such failure is caused by a force majeure afflicting Fearless Jewellery or the manufacturer of the product. Force majeure means any event or circumstance beyond reasonable control of Fearless Jewellery, which prevents Fearless Jewellery from performing the obligations stipulated in this Guarantee, or results in the performance of the Guarantee services that is inconsistent with the conditions stated herein, and which could not have been foreseen by Fearless Jewellery acting with the professional accuracy at the moment of assuming obligations under this Guarantee.
15. Indemnification and Release: Customer agrees to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Fearless Jewellery and its associates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with Customer’s violation of these Terms.
16. Limitation of Liability: FEARLESS JEWELLERY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY AMOUNTS IN EXCESS IN THE AMOUNT THE CUSTOMER PAID TO FEARLESS JEWELLERY FOR THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT WILL FEARLESS JEWELLERY BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE PRODUCT, OR USE OF IT, WHETHER OR NOT THE CUSTOMER WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
17. End-User Responsibility: Fearless Jewellery shall not be responsible to all End-Users of the product. Accordingly, Customer shall be solely responsible for all claims and actions related to the use of the product. Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Fearless Jewellery against such claims and actions.
18. Security Interest: To secure the due and prompt payment of all amounts due Fearless Jewellery, Customer agrees that Fearless Jewellery shall hold a security interest in the product. Accordingly, this Agreement shall be deemed a Security Agreement per the Uniform Commercial Code. Title to the product shall remain in Fearless Jewellery’s name until the amounts are fully paid.
19. Right to Refuse: Fearless Jewellery reserves the right to refuse to provide any Guarantee services if it would result in a breach of applicable laws.
20. No right to Claim lost profits: The rights granted by this Guarantee shall not include the right of the Guarantee beneficiary to claim any lost profits in connection with defects of the product. Fearless Jewellery shall not be held responsible for any material losses caused by the defective product.
21. Changes: This Guarantee Terms and Conditions may be changed if the Customer and Fearless Jewellery establish different conditions in a separate agreement.
22. Proprietary Rights: Fearless Jewellery alone shall own all right, title and interest, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, in and to its Services under this Agreement.
Customer agrees not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from any of Fearless Jewellery’s content.
Fearless Jewellery’s Name and logo are the exclusive property of Fearless Jewellery.